1. What’s your government name? And how old are you? Give the people a little background about you, who you are, where you from etc…
Kristian Jackson, and I’m 22 years old. Shit, to sum it up I feel like I’m a lost message in a bottle at sea just waiting to wash up and be found on a beach and I’m from toronto ontario canada
2. What is the meaning behind your rap name?/Where did it come from and why did you choose it?
It isn’t a deep meaning just a nickname. Well around 2009 I was at an alternative school just to get my last 2 high school credits asap, made a few quick friends but this one dude named Spade nicknamed me “b-man” one day because I ALWAYS had blunts whenever it came to blazing(great story right?) long story short I smoked bong in a lot of my earlier youtube uploads so the B was automatically associated with BONG and well bong man was born
3. How long you been in the game for?
I don’t even think I’m “in” the game so to speak, I just talk over instrumentals and people like to hear it, but I put out my first recorded written on my iPod Nano Video august 29th 2011.. I went hard for 4 months videos tracks every week, then stopped for 8 months when i lost my YouTube and i just really started re considering everything in life, now its a wrap, rap is what i want to do and i put my all into it
4. How did you get into the game?
Just got sick of hearing garbage on amazing beats
5. So why do you rap? Is it like a hobby or a career move?
It started as a hobby mainly because I was just lost with life lost my plumbing job which was really a solid fucking career and I just didn’t know what i was doing with myself… rap is now a not hobby but a passion its what i love to do and yes its my career
6. Who inspires you/Who is your favorite rapper?
I get a lot of names tossed at me who i sound like who i rap like but the the main 4 in this order would be los, ludacris, papoose, hopsin, etc. If i could fuse them into one i would want it to be me, but yea that’s where my inspirations come from, but i do it in my own way
7. What are you trying to bring to the game?
Sounds cliche but “realness” I’m not hiding anything we’ve all done shit were not proud of and regret but the past cant be changed all i can do is build on my future…oh and BARS BARS BARS with a mean flow
8. What’s your favorite song or project you ever came out with?
It would be Hitler of rap
9. You got any projects coming out in the near future? If so, what are they?
I’m actually planning on quitting rap…nah as any artist would say “I got a lot of STUFF in the works so stay tuned”
10. And finally where can the people find you at, online?