My name is Mike DeVoe, i was born on March 2nd 1995, and I am 17 years old, I live in Pennsylvania in the middle of nowhere, I work at a resort and I still attend Wallenpaupack Area High School as a senior !
2. What is the meaning behind your rap name?/Where did it come from and why did you choose it?
3. How long you been in the game for?
I’ve been making music since I was 11, so about 6 years now.
4. How did you get into the game?
When I was in 7th grade, me and a couple friends use to have rap battles at our lunch table as a joke and I was the only one who took it seriously, and here I am 6 years later
5. So why do you rap? Is it like a hobby or a career move?
I make music not only to show every person that doubted me up, but because I love the feeling of performing, and I love the art behind music, music is the only thing that I can go to when I’m depressed or upset about something. It started off as a hobby and now I’m shooting for a career!
6. Who inspires you/Who is your favorite rapper?
7. What are you trying to bring to the game?
I’m trying to bring a different sound, i have that pop sound but i also have that real life sound, and I want people to be able to relate to my music is some way that can change their life.
8. What’s your favorite song or project you ever came out with?
My favorite song I have ever came out with would have to be a song called “We living wild” it’s an old song but when I perform it everybody sings along ! And my favorite project would have to be my last Mixtape called “Yikology: Semester II”!
9. You got any projects coming out in the near future? If so, what are they?
Yeah! I actually have a new mixtape called “6YL” (6 years Later) which will be releasing sometime in the next month or so!
And finally where can the people find you at, online?
Dope ass song #RealShit